South County EMS provides a number of different services within our coverage area communities. Our services include:
- 9-1-1 ambulance responses for accidents, medical emergencies, structure fires and traumatic injuries.
IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING AN EMERGENCY, DIAL 9-1-1 IMMEDIATELY.
- Mutual aid 9-1-1 ambulance coverage to surrounding communities.
- Emergency and Non-Emergency to hospital transfers.
- Providing EMS personnel and equipment for special events and standbys.
- Hosting state approved Continuing Medical Education (CME) for licensed EMS personnel.
- Conducting AED, CPR and First Aid courses.
If you have any questions about our services or would like more information, please contact us today.